C&U Automotive Aftermarket - Your advantages at C&U Europe
C&U brings asia to europe
- including purchasing advantages
- no time-consuming, cost-intensive trips to Asia necessary
- wheel bearing according to OE standard
- product homologation and validation by C&U
- zero risk
SHORT DELIVERY TIMES
- high availability of goods
- short supply chains
- economical order quantities
Fixed Euro exchange rates
- no currency fluctuations EUR/CNY
- european payment terms according to C&U GTCs – 60 days net
C&U Service Team in germany
- no language barriers and misunderstandings due to different national languages
- fair and uncomplicated support by our competent C&U service team in Germany
- no import duties and customs – C&U does it for you
European Central Warehouse
- direct access to C&U’s european central warehouse
- no stock and capital commitment for you as a customer
ORDER PROCESSING & TRANSACTIONS according to EU LAW
- no contractual uncertainties
- high reliability guaranteed by C&U
Mobility thanks to the latest technology
Wheel bearings are part of every chassis. As an essential part of the chassis, they ensure the transfer of drive energy to the wheels. In addition, the wheel bearings bear the remaining parts of the chassis and stabilise it.
The quality of the wheel bearings has a great impact on the efficiency of a vehicle: the less friction occurs, the more efficiently the energy from the drive is transferred to the wheels. In addition, it provides the wheel bearings with data for driving assistance systems such as ABS and ESP.
….from generation to generation
The construction of wheel bearings has developed consistently in the last few years. The latest wheel bearings are able to take on more and more functions from the surrounding parts. In addition, assembly is made easier and the need for maintenance is consistently reduced.
1st generation wheel bearings
Advantages of the 1st generation
- Compact construction
- Very reliable
- Easy assembly
2nd generation wheel bearings
- Custom fit alignment to the relevant vehicle
- Increased rigidity
- Material savings
- Simplified assembly
3rd generation of wheel bearings
The 3rd generation of compact bearings are distinguished by two flanges. This means that the wheel bearings can be mounted on the axle carrier effortlessly. At the same time, the second flange provides comfort when mounting the wheels and the brakes. Thanks to this simplified construction, no special tools are necessary in the case of repairs. A factory set pretension simplifies assembly further.
The 3rd generation of wheel bearings can also be mounted on the driven axle.
Advantages of the 3rd generation
- No special tools required for repairs
- Easy assembly due to set pretension
- Can be mounted on the driven axle.
Tel: +49 (0) 9721 298 330
Tel: +49 (0) 9721 298 330