In Schweinfurt, Germany there is the new Technology Center Europe (TCE) established beginning 2020. The TCE is created to deliver technical support and close to customer engineering capabilities for the European market. They are part of the global engineering concept of C&U group and work in close exchange with the R&D center in Shanghai. It is one of the knowledge hubs in the global engineering community.
The European technology center can provide full bearing assessment, help customers to increase performance of applications or reduce the total cost with specialized solutions all across different industry sectors, such as automotive and industrial companies.
For even further enhanced capabilities C&U Europe is in the process of building a new engineering center able to take up to 120 employees, ready to move in by end 2023. It can deliver application engineering support to customers with calculation software, investigation capabilities and includes a testing field.
Many of the today´s engineers employed have many years experience from other European bearing companies.
Our Technology center in Europe is taking care on:
– Analysis of customer technical needs and collection of application details
– Assessing technical input, if needed modeling and calculation to define the optimum bearing solution
– Present and discuss to with customers bearing assessment results and next possible project steps
– If customer requires follow up and lead through the testing or homologation phase
– Perform initial bearing investigations and be the speaking partner in bearing analysis